- Incumbent should have 4 - 8 years of experience in direct marketing and specification of the products to architects, builders and PMCs working in different business verticals Viz. Structural Glazing, HVAC, Clean Room Equipment, Cladding materials, UPVC Doors, Elevators, Electrical Equipment, Material Handling Equipment, Generators, Switch Gears, ACP, Facades, architectural glass, specialty products, and hard selling concepts.
- Should be able to identify new markets for the companys products in addition to developing existing ones by defining and exploring new business opportunities.
- Must have experience in working with major architectural firms in specifying products in projects, working on BOQs/ Schedules, making product presentations and organizing their launches.
- Incumbent should be from a direct selling background with the ability to get the product to move into new market areas. Incumbent should be able to locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- To be able to present design proposal to clients, consultants and owners for business opportunities.
- Maintains direct relationships with key customers, consultants, owners and decision makers.
- Develop market potential of the company, together with Regional Heads in line with the business plan and follow up with them on the action taken for the business identified.
- Should be able to strategize and develop Business Opportunities & Creating more networks with less dependency on other sources Viz.channel partners, dealers and influencers.
- Ability to develop technical documentation for new tenders, marketing and other purposes.
- Deputy Manager / Manager
- Enhances organization reputation by ownership to expand to new markets &
- Business development and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
- value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent Communication with written & Oral English
- Proficiency in MS office i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prospecting Skills
- Market Knowledge
- Team Player & Self-Initiative
- Coordination Expertise
- Good at planning & time management.
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Levels
- Meeting Sales Goals
Required Candidate profileAGE: Below 35 yrs.
- Incumbent should have 4 - 8 years of experience in direct sales & marketing of Building Materials Viz. Structural Glazing, HVAC, Clean Room Equipment, Cladding materials, UPVC Doors, Flooring, Elevators, Electrical Equipment, material handling equipment, generators, switch gears and cold room equipment.
- Should be able to identify market for companys products by developing, defining and exploring new business opportunities without the Channel partners or influencers, and expand into new market.
Perks and BenefitsSalary would be best in Industry commensurate with Experience,qualification & Market Reach of Incumbent.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Shakti Hormann Pvt. Ltd.
Since 1994, Shakti Hormann, a part of the Hormann Group, has established itself as one of India's leading producers of Hollow Metal Doors and Industrial Doors offering products of international quality with the latest in technology.
The Horrmann Group was established in 1935 by August Horrmann and over the last 80 years grown to be Europe's number one and the world's leading producer of doors with more than 15 million doors produced and delivered worldwide from its 26 specialized factories in Europe, North America and Asia.
The manufacturing facility is one of the most modern in the world with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment capable of producing over 250,000 custom made Doors and Frames per annum and 10000 Industrial doors.
The Company has a pan India presence with 7 sales and marketing branches in all the major metros. With close to a million doors supplied and installed in India and abroad Shakti Hormann is a brand that enjoys a market reputation for high quality, prompt delivery, and a service paradigm that has become the industry benchmark.
Shakti Hormann focus continues to be on further building its reputation as India's leading manufacturer of Doors for Home and Industry with its underlying motto that " A good reputation must be earned"
Our Product Range includes :
Industrial Doors & Loading Technology
To explore and know more about us visit @ www.shaktihormann.com.
Recruiter Name:Ms Geethika Priya B
Contact Company:Shakti Hormann Pvt. Ltd.
Address :Plot # 20, Sripuri Colony, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500015,India
Reference Id:MARK BNG