- Assemble, review, verify and enter all payable documents in SAP (both domestic and international), flag and clarify any unusual or questionable items or prices in documents, track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and ensure that all transactions/balances are up to date.
- Maintain expense files and accurate historical records, correspond with other departments /vendors and respond to queries.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, research and resolve discrepancies and issues.
- Produce monthly reports, assist with month end closing, provide supporting documentation for audits and tax returns.
Incumbent must have about 2 years of experience in manufacturing industries primarily in the areas of accounts payable department in Indian scenario using SAP ECC ERP. Specific skill set and knowledge required are
a) The candidate should demonstrate a though understanding the complete purchase to pay cycle of commercial organizations and have clear understanding of purchase and contracts, accounting of invoices, taxes, inventory and its effect on P & L and BS of a company
b) Working knowledge of provisions of TDS- different sections under which TDS is deducted, TDS returns, various TDS rates (company/non-company, full rate/exempted rate etc.),
c) Working knowledge of GST India provisions for input credit, HSN/SAC codes, tax rates, invoicing rules etc. ,
d) proficient in processing accounts payable transactions in SAP, verifying vendor and inventory ledgers and reports
e) Proficiency in MS office i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel e) End user proficiency in the FICO module of SAP
Eagerness to learn, hardworking, good team player, early adaptability to emerging technologies.
Required Candidate profile
PS: Aspirants with nil experiencewill be considered as freshers in accounts department. Candidatescan also apply for the position, if they aspire to grow with us.
Perks and BenefitsSalary will be best in Industry commensurate with experience and qualification of aspirant.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, Other Graduate
PG:M.Com - Commerce, Other, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Shakti Hormann Pvt. Ltd.