Reporting to (role to which this role reports)
Vice president- operations( client services)
JO B SUMMARY
(Brief about the existence of the position )
- Incumbent should be a Graduate in Engineering with varied experience of working in multiple projects preferably as Project Manager, capable of handling Planning, coordination, Execution and customer / stake holder interaction, with good hands on expertise in major construction projects.
- Incumbent must have 8 to 12 years of relevant experience with customer centric focus having handled clients, PMC's, vendors, site personnel with good man management skills from construction industry i.e. Pre Engineered Buildings (PEB), Steel Structures, and high rise construction.
- Incumbent must be able to develop, maintain controls, monitor and Plan various activities viz. and ensure team follows all processes and procedures meticulously.
- Should be able to handle different branch/state, sales support teams, project execution teams / managers and support for site management, Execution, Planning and completion of the job within stipulated timelines at project site.
- Incumbent must be well versed with customer communication, Planning, Scheduling, and Monitoring of multiple Project activities at different sites within the area.
- Incumbent should coordinate & support branch / state, sales teams for closing out orders with customers and handle all technical issues with customers along with.
- Should be able to handle project execution managers and executives with back end coordination department, production, and commissioning teams for smooth functioning and timely execution of the projects.
- Incumbent should be able to manage his teams effectively for inside sales (sales operations, and after sales (service operations) portfolio and ensure that 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Incumbent for the position needs to monitor budgets for the division and ensure the same is within budget limits and report the same on monthly basis.
- Incumbent must be able to preparing daily, weekly, monthly progress reports on order closures after technical evaluation / finalization, installation / project execution in coordination with the various stake holders within the team.
- Incumbent must be willing to travel to project sites and meet various stake holders like, customers/ PMC/ Architects, frequently to ensure whatever required for closure of technical parameters and execution of project activities at site. .
- Incumbent must coordinate for material requirements at site with factory for timely execution of projects.
- Incumbents overall responsibility for Co-ordination with sales teams at branch / state office, for smooth transition of work without any hassles.
- Incumbents overall responsibility to ensure Quality of work and safety at all the project sites in the region.
- Incumbents overall responsibility of ensuring all team members follow and maintain all relevant documentation ranging from SAP / software entries, MIS report publishing etc. on time and as per schedule and customer requirements.
(Apart from regular activities )
- Incumbent must be able to read drawings, tender documents, and other statutory requirements, understand technical details of the product to discuss with various stake holders at customer end, (e.g. PMC, Architects / consultants, Project manager's /site engineer's / end customers) for closing out necessary documentation, terms and other details for closure of orders and execution requirements.
- Knowledge of Autocad would be an added advantage
- Ability to co-ordinate with internal customers and get the information needed.
- Emphasis on Customer relations management and customer service.
- Ability to de-risk the problem areas & give appropriate solutions.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES/ GROWTH
- DGM / GM
Required Candidate profile
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES/ GROWTH
- DGM / GM
( Key skills requires)
- Incumbent should be a Graduate Engineer with 8 to 12(if aspirant is a Diploma Engineer must have 10-14 Years) years of experience in planning and executing multiple projects with excellent man management skills.
- Incumbent should have excellent working knowledge of MS office, along with additional knowledge of MS Projects or primavera or any project management tool would be added advantage.
- Should be willing to travel to project sites within the region.
- Knowledge of ERP i.e. SAP would be preferred.
- Incumbent must be a team player and able to lead them effectively.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Initiative & self-Driven
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- Good at Decision Making
- People Management.
- Expertise in Co-ordination is desired
AGE: 30-40 yrs.
Any Graduate Engineer or Diploma Engineer or Any Graduate with relevant site experience in large projects with relevant project Management & Execution Expereince.
EXPERIENCE & INDUSTRY (Total yrs. of experience):
- Incumbent should be a Graduate Engineer with 8 to 12(Diploma candidate must have 10-14 Years) years of experience in any construction or project experience preferably as project manager of PEB's or High rise construction, turnkey projects, in planning, scheduling, and execution of multiple / various projects simultaneously
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Other Graduate, Diploma - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Shakti Hormann Pvt. Ltd.
Since 1994, Shakti Hormann, a part of the Hormann Group, has established itself as one of India's leading producers of Hollow Metal Doors and Industrial Doors offering products of international quality with the latest in technology.
The Hormann Group was established in 1935 by August Hormann Group and over the last 80 years grown to be Europe's number one and the world's leading producer of doors with more than 15 million doors produced and delivered worldwide from its 26 specialized factories in Europe, North America and Asia.
The manufacturing facility is one of the most modern in the world with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment capable of producing over 250,000 custom made Doors and Frames per annum and 10000 Industrial doors.
The Company has a pan India presence with sales and marketing branches in all the major metros. With close to a million doors supplied and installed in India and abroad Shakti Hormann is a brand that enjoys a market reputation for high quality, prompt delivery, and a service paradigm that has become the industry benchmark.
Shakti Hormann focus continues to be on further building its reputation as India's leading manufacturer of Doors for Home and Industry with its underlying motto that ' A good reputation must be earnedâ
Our Product Range includes:
â¢ Commercial Doors
â¢ Residential Doors
â¢ Industrial Doors & Loading Technology
â¢ Garage doors
To explore and know more about us visit @ www.shaktihormann.com