- Selling Building materials or Doors i.e., Hollow Metal Doors(HMD)/ Industrial doors (ID) and Glazed Doors. Aspirants who have worked in specification & technical sales of varied doors or similar line of activity would be preferred.
- Involves Business Development including Project selling in Industrial equipments/ building
materials viz., Fire rated doors, UPVC doors & windows, Boards, Facades, Aluminium Composite Panels, Glass and Architectural glazing system, aluminum cladding, wires, cables, etc.
- To communicate with decision makers to bring profitable business to the organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet architects / consultants for product presentation and specification
- Generate enquiries & send for offer generation in prescribed format. Receive offer, check for correctness and forward to client.
- Follow up with client on submitted offers, negotiate and close the order in line with company policies.
- Check received orders for correctness; ask for amendments if any from client.
- To provide the correct data to coordination / technical team for receiving drawings if any. Take sign off from client on drawings and final offer made.
- Prepare Job cards, in line with offer / PO received and send to coordination along with Work order and all necessary documents.
- To collect payments / forms as per terms and conditions accepted. Provide clearance for dispatch.
- Inform services team on date of installation. Provide contact details for them to contact client. Similarly inform client the contact person for installation / service.
- Provide necessary reports and information as required by management from time to time.
- Develop new customers / area & manage existing customers
- Visit project site to get first hand feel of the site conditions
- Should be willing to manage product mix of residential, industrial & commercial doors.
- Provide necessary help and support to team members from other verticals.
(Apart from regular activities )
- Customer relations management and customer service for both Internal & external customers.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES/ GROWTH
Asst Manager / Deputy Manager / Manager
( Key skills requires)
- Candidate must have 2 - 6 Yrs. selling experience i.e. Project selling in domain of Elevators / Industrial equipments/ building materials Viz.Fire rated doors, UPVC doors & windows, boards, Facades, Aluminium Composite Panels, Glass and Architectural glazing system, aluminium cladding, wires, cables, etc.
- Ability to work independently and get the business desired.
- Incumbent should be willing to travel extensively.
- Proficiency in MS office i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
1. Sales Planning & Prospecting.
2. Team Player
3. Excellent Communication Skills (oral & written)
4. Negotiation Skills
5. Leadership Skills
6. Proactive with good interpersonal skills.
7. Initiative & Self driven
AGE: Below 30 years
QUALIFICATION: Preferably an Engineering / Science Graduate
EXPERIENCE & INDUSTRY: (Total yrs of experience)
- Candidate must have 2 - 6 Yrs. Of selling experience i.e. Project selling in domain of Elevators / Industrial equipments/ building materials Viz.Fire rated doors, UPVC doors & windows, boards, Facades, Aluminium Composite Panels, Glass and Architectural glazing system, aluminium cladding, wires, cables, etc.
- People with high energy level and positive attitude, shall be able to cover the market
and communicate with decision makers to bring profitable business to the organisation.
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Since 1994, Shakti Hormann, a part of the Hrmann group, has established itself as one of India's leading producers of Hollow Metal Doors and Industrial Doors offering products of international quality with the latest in technology.
The Hrmann Group was established in 1935 by August Hrmann and over the last 80 years grown to be Europe's number one and the world's leading producer of doors with more than 15 million doors produced and delivered worldwide from its 26 specialized factories in Europe, North America and Asia.
The manufacturing facility is one of the most modern in the world with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment capable of producing over 250,000 custom made Doors and Frames per annum and 10000 Industrial doors.
The Company has a pan India presence with 7 sales and marketing branches in all the major metros. With close to a million doors supplied and installed in India and abroad Shakti Hormann is a brand that enjoys a market reputation for high quality, prompt delivery, and a service paradigm that has become the industry benchmark.
Shakti Hormann focus continues to be on further building its reputation as India's leading manufacturer of Doors for Home and Industry with its underlying motto that ' A good reputation must be earned€™
Our Product Range includes :
Industrial Doors & Loading Technology
To explore and know more about us visit @ www.shaktihormann.com
Contact Company:Shakti Hormann
Address:Survey No 198,,Gagillapuram,,Gandimaisamma,Secunde, rabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India